Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reading Response #3

The title of the article by Samual Taylor Coleridge is called Coleridge and the Radical Roots of Critical Philosophy. I honestly do not know what the main idea is of the article. I can never understand the poem let alone the article that I have chosen. I have been stressing on this sense I first got the article. I really want to understand what the authors are saying in their writings. Especially most of Coleridge's poems. Every now and then I am able to understand because of how his writings relate to an experience that I have been throuhgh. But what I can determin is that Coleridge and Kant have worked together to compose some poems and that sometimes they would have a misunderstanding. And that Coleridge became fascinated with criticalo philosophy in the 1790's when he was reading the English versions in papers and pamphlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment