Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Journal

Throughout the day, any time of day,
I would grab my journal and just start writing about events of any kind.
Most of the time I just write about what I did throughout the day,
I would also write about how I feel at that time.
Anger. Frustration. Confused. Sadness. Happiness.
And sometimes accomplished.
Writing in my journal always brought comfort and less stressed.
It feels like I am letting everything pout out of my head and my heart.
And than as I finish writing my last few sentences its like I feel as light as the clouds.
Stress free.
every now and then  I would keep my thoughts in my head and not tell anyone or write about it,
It really hurts my head and I feel like screaming.
But recently I haven't been able to write because of school and trying to get myself ready for next year.
I really wish that I could just stay home and just write in my journal.
All day.
With no distractions.
But life is always just a dream.
You want things to go the way you planned and never does.
Most of the time.
I love having something to write about. It makes me feel better.
And besides I have to work on my writing somehow.
Sadly most people don't like to write.
I do not know why but I find it mentally relaxing.
Writing helps with school and it also gives you something to do when you are bored.
My journal will always be there for me whenever I need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment